Our Services At Ludlow Engineering
Ludlow Engineering has built the best possible team for utility and community planning. Ludlow has regional full-service expertise and local knowledge and understanding will ensure that all client’s issues and concerns are addressed and innovative solutions are brought to the table. We are a high qualified team of planners, engineers, and land surveyors which will bring comprehensive and technically sound products to any project. The following is our firms statement of qualifications.
Ludlow Engineering and Land Surveying have served Central Utah since 1975. Stephen L. Ludlow, Founder of Ludlow Engineering began this company soon after returning from Arizona. Since that time, Ludlow has developed a Civil Engineering firm specializing in Development, Site plans, Small Water and Sewer development and Surveying. Ludlow Engineering has and always will take care of the “little guy.” As Utah continues to grow, so has Ludlow Engineering’s desire to take care of rural Utah’s Engineering and Surveying needs, so that future planning can be best met today. Ludlow has in –house professional engineers and land Surveyors.
We have listed below several of our services here at Ludlow Engineering. We provide Land Surveys, Boundary Surveys, all kind of Commercial site plans and land surveys. One of our main services are to provide ALTA Title Surveys. We also engage in full Civil Engineering practices and services, mainly: Subdivision design, house plan drafting, house plan engineering, water and sewer plans, residential and commercial site plans, well proofs, FHA manufactured home inspections and Water well rights and flood certifications.
In the past several weeks we have been asked the question, what type of engineering firm are you? We hope that this blog will be helpful in providing some additional insight and information. Today we will share thoughts on our land surveying division.
Land Surveying – One of our major businesses is our land surveying business. We are very good at what we do when it comes to land surveys and that industry. We use the latest technology to provide the best services available. We provide the various types of land surveys below.
- ALTA Surveys – An ALTA survey is a survey which provides all involved more data regarding the parcel of land. On the request of the client, they fill out a document referred to as Table A. These items are selected items such as: Vicinity maps, utilities, adjoining land owners, flood plain issues, etc. These surveys are requested when properties change hands and when they are developed pieces of ground.
- Boundary Surveys - A boundary survey has similar components as an ALTA survey, but deals mostly with boundary lines. These surveys are often referred to as either property surveys, land surveys and as mentioned above boundary surveys. These surveys are usually performed when a buyer has owned the property for a given amount of time and desires to know their boundary lines. These are often associated with smaller transactions and projects.
- As-built Surveys – This type of survey is completed after a development has been finished. It gives the owner, financier and all those that are part of this project a real time view of how the project was built. Was the project built according to the design drawings. This type of survey provides that information.
- Construction Surveying – Construction surveying is the process of surveying buildings, roads, utilities at the time of construction. As you visit sites that are being developed, you will notice survey stakes throughout the subject area. This is what those stakes are suggesting to the contractors. They provide details, elevations and locations of each of the designed components.
For more information about our survey services call (435) 623-0897.
We provide Surveys in the Following Areas:
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey
- Boundary Survey
- Topographical Survey
- Flood Elevation Certificates
- Subdivisions Plats
- Condominium Plats
- Lot Line Adjustments
- Boundary Line Agreements
- Site Planning & Design
- Construction Staking
- Survey Consulting
- Legal Descriptions
- Subdivision Amendments
- Slope Analysis
- Volume Calculations
- Interior Floorplan Measurements
- As-Built Surveys
Covering the Western United States
- Land Surveyors In St George – Utah May 2, 2013
- Land Surveyors in Sanpete County & Cities April 29, 2013
- Salt Lake City Land Surveyors April 26, 2013
- Land Surveyors Go Social Online April 26, 2013
- Engineering Inspections and Reports April 22, 2013
- Modular Foundations Inspections In Utah November 17, 2009
- Land Survey In Delta, Utah April 4, 2011
- Property Survey in St. George, Utah November 20, 2009
- Land Surveyors in Santaquin, Utah November 16, 2009
- Land Surveying In Sanpete County October 27, 2009
- Utah Fence: There is some good information here. Tearing down...
- justin: Our members in Utah will certainly appreciate this...
- Investor Relations Firm: Great site been reading and will add your site to ...
- Reverse Merger: Very nice information I am going to make a link ar...
- Venture Capital: I really liked your blog! I have added you to my g...
- alta acsm
- ALTA surveys
- alta surveys in utah
- arizona alta surveys
- business siteplans
- california alta survey and surveys
- construction staking
- FHA Foundation Inspections
- FHA Modular Home Inspections
- flood certificates
- foundation inspections
- Home Engineering
- House Engineering
- House plan engineering
- house siteplans
- Idaho Alta Surveys
- land survey
- Land Survey Santaquin
- Land surveying in Sanpete and Sevier Counties
- land surveying in utah
- Land Surveyors Utah
- Land Surveys
- land surveys in Payson
- Land Title Survey
- Manufactured Foundation inspections
- Manufactured Home Foundation inspection
- Mining Land Surveying
- national land survey
- national land surveyors
- property survey
- Provo Boundary Surveys
- Residential Subdivisions
- Salt Lake Boundary surveys
- Salt Lake County
- Salt Lake Land Survey
- Survey of Property
- Surveying Land
- title survey
- title surveys
- Utah alta survey
- Utah Boundary Surveys
- Utah Civil Engineering
- Utah Civil Engineers
- Utah County
- utah siteplans for businesses
- well proof
- well proofs in utah county