How to get a Land Survey In Payson Utah Call (435) 623-0897
Is this the question you are asking yourself? If so, we can help. Here at Ludlow Engineers and Associates, we are becoming a growing influence in the Payson, Utah area. Recently, we have done several projects which we are pleased with, namely the land surveying of the Payson Utah LDS Temple.
We have completed several other projects in the Payson, Utah area and hope to be able to do several more within the next few months.
Working with Payson City
Working with Payson city has been a pleasure to do. We can help move along siteplan projects, ALTA surveys, residential and commercial subdivisions and As-built surveys of every kind. The first place to start when desiring to work within a city or develop a project within a city, start with their zoning ordinance. You can find Payson City’s ordinance located here.
- Annexation into Payson City | application |
- Subdivisions | preliminary plat | final plat |
- Design Guidelines | Commercial and Industrial |
- Conditional Use Permits | application |
- Concept Plans | applicaton |
- Shed Permits
- Sign Permits
- Fence Permits
Long Range Planning:
- General Plan | document | map |
- Area Specific Plans | East Side Comprehensive Plan | South Meadows Specific Plan |
- Special Studies | Four Bay Management Plan |
- South Utah County Active Transportation Plan | Project Overview |
- Title 19 Zoning Ordinance
- Title 19 Appendix A – Permitted and conditional uses in non-residential zones
- Zoning Map
- Zone Change Application
Call Ludlow Engineers and Associates to begin your Land survey in Payson Utah. We are capable and ready to work. Call (435) 623-0897.