Land Surveyor In Nephi
Land Surveyor In Nephi – Ludlow Engineers and Land Surveying have been performing land surveys in the Nephi – Juab valley since 1975. We perform all kinds of land surveys and all types of Civil Engineering services throughout the State of Utah.
Nephi, Utah is a fast growing City located in the heart of the State of Utah, click on the link to learn more about the great city that it is becoming. We also perform quality topography surveys, as-built surveys, etc. Click on our land surveyor main page to see all of the many services that Ludlow Engineering provides to this great community.
In that past weeks or so, we have provided several posts that illustrate the many things that land surveyors do. Review the list below and then feel free to give us a call at (435) 623-0897.
Land surveyors measure and map just about anything on the land, such as:
1. Identifying land ownership
2. Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries
3. Conduct record management activities and perform historical and legal land ownership research
4. Make standard calculations relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or land features on field survey notes for engineering, mapping, mining, land evaluation, construction and other purposes
5. Interpret design drawings and topographic maps as well as maintain sketches, maps, reports and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify and assume liability for work performed.
Additional Land Survey Functions
Land surveyors are the first people you have to consider in measuring and mapping lands. Their data measurements are used by the engineers in planning structures accurately and safely.
It helps understand and make the most of the landscape design fit with the buildings. As you may put it, land surveyors are required to stand behind their work for the rest of their lives. They work with property rights and re-establishing old boundaries, which help land owners define and understand the rights they hold.
In a nutshell, land surveyors are the interpreters and providers of landmarks and records that directly affect ownership and the property. Indeed, it is a very serious responsibility! They do spend much time reading legislation, bylaws and engineering documents.
Land surveyors are definitely mathematicians, historians, project managers, and engineers. Do not forget about the legal aspects and professional responsibility that land surveyors bear. We take our work seriously!